Whatsapp No: +62852 2027 2228
Bintan Island Landline: +62 771 773 5817
Singapore Landline: +65 65216689 / +65 66531166
PT. Bintan Panorama Pratama Tour & Travel
Jalan Raja Haji Fisabilillah No 12, KM8
Tanjungpinang, Bintan Island
Kepulauan Riau, Indonesia 29125
Zoom Travel International Pte. Ltd.
317 Outram Road, #02-77 Concorde Shopping Centre
Co. reg: 201601340R TA License: 02902
If you have any inquiries or would you like to have a Tour Customization please feel free to send to us using our inquiry form below We’ll revert back to you as soon as possible.
Talk About Bintan
5 Best Family-Friendly Resorts in Bintan
Looking for somewhere to bring your family to for an awesome vacation? Head to Bintan Resorts for endless fun, laughter and adventure!
Parents! If you’ve been cracking your head for ideas on where to bring your family for that next fun-filled holiday, stop right there! How about Bintan? The island is filled with resorts and lots of super fun activities, each more awesome than the last. However, with so many resort options, how do you know which to pick?
Don’t worry! We did the homework for you – presenting the Ultimate Guide to Bintan Resorts for the Whole Family. We’ve highlighted the unique attractions at each resort so you can pick one that best suits your family. The best part? Bintan is only a 60-minute ferry ride away from Singapore. Time to start planning that next family vacation!
- The Canopi, Treasure Bay Bintan
- Nirwana Gardens
- Bintan Lagoon Resort
- Angsana Bintan
- Club Med Bintan
Bintan Off The Beaten Path: 8 Things to Do for an Exceptional Getaway
Bintan isn’t just about the resorts and white sandy beaches! From fishing villages to grottos to night markets, venture BEYOND the resorts to see what else the island has to offer.
Think of Bintan and what comes to mind? Beautiful resorts complete with swaying palm trees and fine white sand. But what exactly lies BEYOND those resorts? Let us show you a side of Bintan you never even knew existed – from sea gypsies villages, hidden temples to outlying islands and more. It’s such a cultural eye-opener; you’ll never see Bintan the same way again!
Here are some ways to rediscover Bintan on your next trip to this island. The best part? Bintan is located just 1 hour away from Singapore by Catamaran ferry, which is perfect for that convenient weekend getaway!
Here in Bintan, you can…
- Make friends with locals at Panglong Village
- Relax in wooden huts on Trikora Beach
- Hike through a forest trail at Grotto Santa Maria
- Travel back in time at Penyengat Island
- Go temple-hopping at Senggarang
- Wander the temple grounds of the Kwan Yin Temple
- Enjoy a slice of paradise at White Sands Island
- Explore the town of Tanjung Pinang
19 EPIC THINGS TO DO IN BINTAN THAT WILL PUT THIS HIDDEN GEM STRAIGHT ON YOUR BUCKET LIST
Bintan is easy to peg as resort central. Just hearing the island’s name sends most people’s minds drifting to swanky resorts and pristine pools. The general mind-set seems to be that when you need a break from the hectic pace of Singapore, you head to Bintan.
And no wonder – the Indonesian island is home to stunningly luxurious hotels and epic swimming pools. It’s easy to spend an entire weekend on the island simply lounging by the pool while sipping a cold drink.
But don’t be too quick to write Bintan off as a mere resort destination.
As it turns out, this stunningly beautiful and diverse island has more than a few tricks up its sleeve, ranging from natural wonders to man-made marvels.
So don’t just settle for luxuriating by the pool, but head out to discover the real Bintan instead with 18 secret and incredible things to do!
- Explore the enigmatic sand dunes – Gurun Pasir Busung
- Visit a ghost ship at sunset – MV Doulos Phos
- Discover a surreal lagoon with bright blue water and white sand – Danau Biru, Kawal
- Join a nautical fiesta – Kepri Marine Festival
- Splash around in pristine waters and indulge in your favourite water sports – Treasure Bay Bintan
- Explore mysterious brick igloos – Rumah Arang
- Escape to a private beach paradise – White Sands Island
- Hitch a ride and view Bintan from the clouds – Air Adventures Flying Club
- Take your vacation into new heights – Gunung Bintan Adventure Trek
- Seize unmissable photo-ops at a grand 500 statue garden – 500 Lohan Temple (Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva Vihara)
- Enjoy fresh seafood and chill at a floating bar! – Kelong Seafood Restaurant, Calypso Floating Bar
- Aim for a hole in one and enjoy breathtaking ocean views – Ria Bintan Golf Club
- Catch a glimpse of Bintan’s nomadic sea gypsy village – Trail of the Sea Gypsies
- Witness the miracle of seaside life – Lagoi Turtle Hatchery
- Tune into the blissful frequencies of the jungle at Aroma River Spa
- Throw on a snorkelling mask and go hunting for Nemo – Tasik Divers Bintan
- Escape into the great outdoors – Power Paintball, Shooting Range, ATV
- Go on a jungle adventure – Mangrove Discovery Tour
- Sample Bintan’s original beach life – Trikora Beach